It's Father's Day and they've started a fan club.Wyatt is President. He loves his Daddy above and beyond the call of duty. Today I was getting him off the trampoline and he saw Paris walking across the field toward us. Wyatt was so excited I scooped him up and started running toward Paris. Apparently I wasn't going fast enough because he wriggled out of my arms so he could run faster himself.
After 2 years of calling Paris Dah-dah, he woke up yesterday and called him Dah-Dee. This is a big step, and I think Paris loved it. His own personalized Father's Day gift!
One of the best things about Paris's sweet ride is that it doesn't have a muffler. Consequently, the boys can hear him coming from a mile away...literally. When the distinctive rattle of Daddy's car fades in the boys run outside and dance around in anticipation of DADDY! 60 seconds later he turns the corner. By then it's pure chaos.
Paris gives Wyatt a big hug and then they go water the plants and check the garden together. It's a manly ritual.
No comments:
Post a Comment